SpoofCard is offering 20% off all purchases. Just use coupon code APRILFOOLS2013 GO THERE NOW AND ORDER.
It’s good for the next 24 hours.
Everybody likes free. Now you can fake your phone number and make anything show up. This is caller caller id spoofing.
Here are some features.
Fake your caller id.
Make any number you want to show up on someone’s phone.
Record the phone call
Change your voice
Even put in background noise.
You can try it for free HERE!!
It’s called spoofing. It’s used to display a fake telephone number when you make calls to someone.
There are many good and legitimate uses for making another number show up on a phone. Some of these include law enforcement, bail bonds, and other professional uses where you don’t want your number displayed.
There are also fun uses, like harmless prank calls. Confusing someone when calling. Making Anonymous calls or just using another number to have someone pick up your phone call.
Whatever the case may be, caller id spoofing is here and you can TRY IT FREE.
Try out the demo and see how you like it. You won’t need a credit card for the free demo. However if you want full functionality of faking your caller id, then you may want to sign up and get some credits.
Sometimes phone calls go unanswered unless you spoof their number. (He he he) Which Spoofing can backfire as we all know.
But if you text….the message is 100% opened and read.
Want to learn what to text to an ex in order to get them back? *****Start Here******
Text messages have a 99.9% open rate. Phone calls on the other hand….they get sent to voice mail with the press of the “Decline” button.
So do you know what to say to an ex in a text to jar their emotions?
What to text in order to get them to go back out with you.
What NOT TO TEXT.
When NOT TO TEXT.
If you don’t believe me, don’t take my word for it. Go here, click if you are a man or a woman and get some FREE INFO in the short video.
So if you are not sure what to send to an ex boyfriend or an ex girlfriend, you can get some free info in the video.
There are many arguments as to why each phone is better.
We want to leave it up to you. Which phone is better?
Share this post with your friends.
Let us know.
Thanks for your input.
Our staff at FreeCallerIdSpoofing loves to show off their Android phones. Only 2 people here have Iphones. Blah. We are not too big on Apple.
So we asked our staff what were the 10 best apps that they couldn’t do without.
Here is the list.
1. A good flashlight app. – Most people would use it when they get out of bed or look for something. However, most newer androids already use the led flash as a flashlight.
2. Period tracking app – I guess some of the guys here want to know when their girlfriends are PMSing.
3. Instagram! – For when you want your dull pictures to become works of art.
4. YouTube - Everyone loves Justin Bieber videos
5. Google Maps – How else would you get around. Free navigation
6. Facebook – Can I get some FB comments on this post below.
7. Twitter – #FreeCallerIdSpoofing
8. DrawSome – Most of the guys don’t draw. They spell the words for coins so they can buy pretty colors.
9. Kindle app – Read that Ellen Hilderbrand novel.
10 Google voice – Where else can you get a free second phone number?
Want to fake the phone number that shows up on someone’s smartphone? Would you like to try it out for free?
Disguising your own phone number is easy to do when you want to make any number you want show up on someone’s caller id display.
You can start faking your phone number right now by CLICKING HERE.
Here is what you will do when you get to the page.
1.Scroll down until you see this:
2. After you click “Demo” you will get to this screen.
3. Enter the number you want to spoof and click if you want to change your voice.
Comment below and tell us about it or share this page on Facebook.
Disguising or faking a caller id so that another number will show (other than yours) on a phone is not a new technology.
This is called “CallerID Spoofing.” It has been around for years.
There are a lot of legit reasons you may want to fake your number while making a call.
Here are a few reasons for hiding your real number when calling:
- Make an anonymous call.
- Have your business number show up while you are using your personal phone.
- Get people to pick up the phone.
- Catch a cheating boyfriend or girlfriend.
Law enforcement uses spoofing tools in the field as well.
If you have a legit use for using caller id spoofing, please let us know by commenting below.
You would think that after using and promoting SpoofCard for years that we would do a review on it. Well here is our review after being on the block for over 4 years.
I have been dealing with SpoofCard on this blog for years and I have the to say that the company puts its customers first. Without a doubt, I have seen this company go thru a lot.
So how is their product.
Pros of SpoofCard
- Can be used in almost any country.
- Easy Interface for users
- You can disguise your voice.
- You can record the phone call.
- You can share your calls with others on your social networks.
- You can try it for free before you buy it.
The Cons of SpoofCard
As of know you can only do a male and female voice. LOL
Well it would be nice if you could actually make more pitch changes to your voice.
But the voice changing feature is pretty cool.
Conclusion of this review.
We have always like SpoofCard at this site. We think that it is THE best and reliable Caller Id Spoofing tool out there right now.
If you have always wanted to Fake Your Caller Id – Check out SpoofCard Now!
Faking your caller id is a trending topic. Always has been and always will.