Spoofing Caller ID is the ability to cause a telephone or mobile network to display a different number on the receiver of the calls Caller ID display or smartphone that is not the real number. Spoofing is usually a term in which the call is done to cause harm. Most spoof calls are done as practical jokes so the caller can fake their caller id so they can disguise it. - Wikipedia
DISGUISING YOUR CALLER ID TO ANOTHER NUMBER?
In 2005 , there were a few websites that launched so customers could fake their caller id. These sites included PiPhone.com, CallNotes, SecretCalls, StayUnknown, SpoofTech, and SpoofCard.com. Spoofcard is still going strong and has the best services of all the caller id spoofing sites.
You can even try a free demo to spoof a call right now.SPOOFCARD – FREE star rating
IS CALLER ID SPOOFING AGAINST THE LAW?
On June 13th 2007 the U.S. Government passed the “Truth in Caller ID Act” which makes it”
“unlawful for any person within the United States, in connection with any telecommunications service or VOIP service, to cause any caller identification service to transmit misleading or inaccurate caller identification information with the intent to defraud or cause harm.”
Basically changing your caller id is legal as long as you don’t do it to defraud or cause harm.
One of the ways these guys never got caught pranking radio stations was using caller id spoofing. Spoofing your phone number is the ability to make it look like you are calling from another phone number. In essence, the number that shows up on someone’s smartphone or a caller id is not really yours.
These guys put that to the test. Enjoy.
It’s pretty easy if you want to make another phone number appear on someone’s phone when you are calling them. For example say your number is 222-222-2222 and you wan to make it look like 999-999-9999 is calling then this is what it does. This is called spoofing. It can be done very easily. CHECK IT OUT!
If you ever wanted to make it look like you were calling from another number, the technology is here. Making a phone call while a fake number shows up on caller id is easy. This is called caller id spoofing and you can actually try it at no cost RIGHT HERE.
Changing your Caller ID easier than ever! Along with making a call with a faker number, you can also disguise your voice, record record the call and even add background noise. You can start changing your caller ID now!
There have been rumors that making your number show up on a caller id was illegal.. ]Spoofing a caller id is 100% legal. As long as you don’t use spoofing to commit a crime, you are ok.TRY IT NOW! star rating
The background noises will make is sound as if you were at an airport, club…ect
Call from anywhere using a dial-in phone card. It is not necessary computer or smart phone!
When faking your caller id the Free Call Recording is included.
Calls for recording and playback.
Voice changer free with our spoofing.
Male voice? A female voice? …
Using Caller ID fraudster queries from anywhere using phone cards. Use iPhone, Android and Windows Mobile. NEW! background noises
Do you want to make it look like you are calling from the North Pole. You can spoof a caller id to make it look like Santa is Calling.
The area code for North Pole, Alaska is 907.
You can get a spoofcard pin here. You’ll even be able to try it for free.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Recently someone asked me, how did you call me with another person’s caller id showing up on my phone. I told them I had “spoofed” them. This is the technology used to make any number you want to show up on a caller id.
IS SPOOFING LEGAL
There were laws attempted at trying to outlaw spoofing. But because there are so many legitimate uses, there was just no way to really regulate it.
It is illegal to use spoofing when used for a crime like identity theft, or impersonating police or fire. Some people have even sent SWAT teams to someones house as a joke when in fact using spoofing like this is completely wrong.
if you want to try a free demo of caller id spoofing you can >>>>CHECK THIS OUT<<<
NEWS ON CALLER ID SPOOFING FOX NEWS
The act of making another number show up on a caller id other than your own number is called spoofing. (Try it Free)
It’s tricking the person’s phone into thinking another number is calling and thus faking your caller id. The technology has been around for a while and now it’s available to the public.
Here are some uses for making another number appear on a caller id.
Professionals – You use your smartphone for business calls but don’t want the client to know your real number.
Bail Bondsmen – Best way to get a suspect is to make it look like his momma is calling.
Suspicious spouses or significant others – Do you suspect your spouse is cheating on your faking your caller id is s great way to find out if they are cheating.
Anonymous calls – Most people don’t pick up blocked or unkown calls. Make it look like another number and the person is most likely to pick up.
You want to be slick and fake your number so it shows up as a different number when someone calls? We’ll that pretty easy.
Did you want to try out some caller id spoofing for free? You can try a demo of it to see how you like it by CLICKING HERE.
We always like stuff that you can try before you buy.
If you are reading this and wondering why anyone would want to use caller id spoofing, here is a list of reasons why people want to change the number that displays on caller id so they can fake their phone number.
Courtesy of Wikipedia.
Here are some legitimate reasons why someone or a company would want to fake their caller id.
- Calls from a large company, especially with multiple branches, where sending the main number makes sense. For example, a hospital might have the primary number 555-1000, with perhaps 250 lines inside the main building, and another 100 at the clinic five miles away. While some of the phones will have “555-10XX” numbers, many won’t have any identifiable line. Having all calls “come from” 555-1000 lets the recipients know it’s a hospital call.
- A company with a toll-free telephone number may prefer the caller ID to display this number.
- A call center making calls on behalf of many clients may prefer the caller ID to display a different number for each client’s calls.
- Commercial answering-service bureaus which forward calls back out to a subscriber’s cell phone, when both parties would prefer the caller ID to display the original caller’s information.
- Most calling-card companies display the caller ID of the calling-card user to the called party.
- Business owners have been known to use caller ID spoofing to display their business number on the caller ID display when calling from outside the office (for example, on a mobile phone).
- Google Voice displays its users’ Google Voice number when they place calls through the service using their landline or cell phone.
- Gizmo5 (now defunct) sent the user’s Gizmo5 SIP number as outbound caller ID on all calls. Because Gizmo5 IDs were in the format 747NXXXXXX, it was possible to confuse calls made from Gizmo5 with calls made from area code 747.
- The New York Times sent the number 111-111-1111 for all calls made from its offices until 15 August 2011. The fake number was intended to prevent the extensions of its reporters appearing in call logs, and thus protect reporters from having to divulge calls made to anonymous sources. The Times abandoned this practice because of the proposed changes to the caller ID law, and because many companies were blocking calls from the well-known number.
- Wirelessly calling 911 involves, in one worst-case scenario, the immediate muster of available, expensive, universal translation and relay resources to determine from the caller’s spoken language, not known to the responding dispatcher, the address of the emergency. Caller ID spoofing the street address of a 911 call known to local GPS, by GPS to street address decoding software, running on the same IP connection as a wireless VoIP 911 call, could save these resources and improve service by delivering GPS-accurate location data to the dispatched responders at the time it is needed. (Only about ten hexadecimal digits are needed.)
If you ever wanted to make another number show up on someone’s phone, the technology is here and it has been available for years.
A lot of people has used THIS TECHNOLOGY to catch cheating boyfriends and girlfriends. They usually go about this by calling them with a different number.
You can also access someone’s voicemail by calling them with their OWN phone number. However it won’t work if the person has added a PIN number to access their voice mail.
This voicemail hack has been around for years. If want to get even sneakier, you could use a mobile spy app to read texts and other info on the phone.
If you want to make another number show up on a caller id, CHECK THIS OUT.
No need for software if you want to change your caller id to another number. There are apps for android and online services that will let you disguise your real number when placing a call.
Why would anyone want to use a spoofing software?
Well most uses are for prank or phoney phone calls. There are other bonified uses for spoofing your caller id. Most of these are business related.
You can try out a free demo and even hide your number just by trying this out!!!